Several governments surprise forex traders from time to time by prohibiting them the access to pretty safe Forex Brokers. There were cases of blocking online websites of market leaders such as XM, InstaForex, Exness, OctaFX etc. so that their clients weren’t able to use their services.
Currently, the baton is passed to JustForex in Indonesia – an international broker that provides customers with the good conditions for forex trading. The censorship carried out by Indonesian ISP providers is usually applied to foreign forex brokers which are the leaders of Indonesian markets. And now those, who have local IP-addresses can’t reach JustForex official website.
Definitely, clients don’t need to worry about problems with the access to JustForex website. Despite this fact, the company remains committed to providing reliable services to customers from Indonesia and foreign markets as well, offering them favorable terms.
If the experience of other Forex Brokers this issue will be regulated for Indonesian customers very quickly.
At present, everyone can easily enter the website by using proxy services or VPN, or do some simple manipulations instead:
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu and select Network and Sharing center
- On the left side of the appeared window select Change Adapter Settings
- Right-click on the connection you are using and select Properties
- In the appeared window select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPV4) and click Properties button
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses and indicate Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Click OK button
It is noteworthy that these restrictions in Indonesia weren’t initiated of Broker’s bad faith. And the true purpose of the Indonesian government may never be figured out.