Sterling pounds is one of the most attractive currencies in the world. Sterling is fourth in terms of turnover and third in reserve currency, apparently one of the most popular currencies in the foreign exchange market.
Why are you so aggressive?
Forex experts have long believed that the pound is the most aggressive currency in foreign exchange trading. Currency pairs include pounds, such as GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/GBP is the most volatile market, and its price volatility often exceeds 150 points per trading day. That’s why most traders are involved in trading these pairs during meetings in the US and Europe.
Trading GBP/USD currency pairs
As I said before, this trading tool is very popular on the basis of high volatility. Incidentally, the GBP/USD currency pair refers to the foreign exchange profession in the foreign exchange market. It is chosen by ox, swing traders, day traders, etc. The best thing on the market is that when one of the currencies appreciates, the other exchange rate falls.
Changes in the GBP/USD quote are affected by fundamental factors such as:
- Comparison of the interest rate between the British pound and the US dollar;
- Report on inflation;
- Gross domestic product and other indicators of economic activity;
- Retail sales;
- Changes in the unemployment rate;
- Speech by the Governor of the Bank of England.
- In the mid-19th century, the exchange rate between the United States dollar and the pound began to travel over the Atlantic Ocean via submarine communications cables. Since then the exchange rate has been called a cable.
- British Pound / US Yuan occupy foreign exchange trading volume in terms of the four, it is one of the most liquid instrument. More than 13% of orders open in pounds on foreign exchange accounts.
- All relevant news was published at the European Trade Conference . According to US data, because they can significantly affect the GBP/USD exchange rate.